Yummy! I will try this out soon! 🙂
This recipe is a simple muffin mix into which you can make in just 25 minutes.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar + 1 tablespoon for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of whole or low-fat plain yogurt OR sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick of butter (melted and cooled)
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of blueberries
- vegetable oil spray for the muffin pans
Heat the oven 375°F
Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
In another bowl, whisk the yogurt and eggs together until smooth.
Once the mixture is smooth, whisk in the lemon juice and vanilla extract.
Gently fold the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture and once combined, fold in…
View original post 173 more words